Thursday, February 17, 2011

CBTL's Toblerone Cheesecake

It was after a food event that I decided to buy (for the nth time) one of my favorite cheesecakes ever made and share it with my good friends at work. They, especially my boss, mother Anji, have loved and liked it as much as I do. Why? The thing is, it is created with all the great things that I easily fall for - cheesecakes and chocolates, most especially everybody's favorite Swiss chocolate, Toblerone.

I am actually in awe the first time I have tried this heavenly delight. I remember quickly dropping by CBTL Gateway Mall, one humid afternoon for some pink guava juice and to my surprise, this cake caught my attention. Just by its name - Toblerone Cheesecake - has swept me off my feet. So, I ordered a slice and intended to stay to indulge in this great deal of a cheesecake. Imagine a smooth layer of cream over a rich blend of chocolate and cream cheese topped generously with chopped Toblerone chocolate - such a gastronomic urge that no sweet tooth cannot resist.


Toblerone Cheesecake

What I love the most about this cake is the right sweetness and taste of the combined cream cheese and chocolate. Add to that the delicious milk chocolate, honey and almond nougat toppings that gave the whole ensemble its signature taste. I cannot help not to be amazed by how all of these ingredients blend harmoniously, resulting to a remarkably silky and luscious dessert experience.

Truly, this cake is to die for and will make you visit Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf everytime just to have this piece of heavenly goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment